Canceling your event
What if I need to cancel my event?
If you need to cancel an event, we understand. In order to provide the best experience for your attendees, we encourage you to cancel sooner than later. If your attendees have paid for this event, it will trigger a 100% refund to them.
To cancel an event:
- Log into Ikaria
- On the My Events page, find the event you want to cancel and click the ••• icon to reveal the options menu
- Select Edit event
- On the Edit Event page, locate and select the Cancel event button on the bottom left of the event panel (trash can icon)
- Click Cancel event to permanently cancel this event
- A cancelation email will be sent to all guests registered for this event, we encourage you to optionally add a short message explaining why the cancelation has occurred in the text field provided
- If this was a paid event, your attendees will receive a full refund along with an email receipt. Refunds take 5-10 days to reach the originating bank or debit card.
- On the My Events page, your event should appear canceled